Submitted By: Sherri Ross
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 0 mins
- 1 packet of vanilla Medifast shake mix
- 1 tbsp butter nut extract
- 1 tbsp amaretto extract or sf syrup
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1/2-3/4 cup water (depending on how thick you like it)
- 1 packet Medifast chocolate chip cookie dough/or brownie mix
Mix the cookie dough or brownie mix in provided container with only enough water to form into a dough. Roll into small balls ( usually 6 total) and freeze (3 servings) ***no need to bake in microwave first! ***
Mix all other ingredients together to make shake, add 2 frozen balls of chocolate chip cookie dough/brownies into the blender after all other ingredients are blended. Pulse the blender 4 or 5 times enough to get the balls into pieces you can sip through a straw.
You can also experiment using other flavors: Strawberry shake with brownie is amazing and Chocolate shake with brownie/cookie dough.
Nutrition Info per serving:
Calories 150 | Fat 1 g | Cholesterol 5mg | Carbs 16g | Protein 16g
Medifast Info per serving:
1-2 medifast meals | 2 condiments