- Banana Chocolate Shake
- Banana Overflow Shake
- Black Forest Shake
- Chocolate Cherry Smoothie
- Chocolate Peppermint Shake
- Chocolate Strawberry Popsicles
- Chocolate Strawberry Smoothie
- Coconut Orange Smoothie
- Creamsicle Smoothie
- Egg Nog Smoothie
- Iced Coffee Shake
- Jamocha Java Smoothie
- Lemon Lime Smoothie
- Peach Mango Shake
- Pineapple Orange Smoothie
- Vanilla Lemonade Smoothie
Medifast Shakes Review
Medifast Shakes are the foundation of the Medifast Diet. I think it’s amazing that the company has introduced so many other types of food into the weight loss program, and I’ve tried almost all of them. Having such a wide variety allows you to really customize your eating plan and add quite a bit of variety to it. Lately, I’ve been focused exclusively on the shakes and the crunch bars. It’s part of an overall desire to simplify my life – and it’s been working pretty great.
Although I’m sure many people will disagree with me, I still think the shakes are the easiest and best tasting option out there. I drink the shakes when I’m at home and take the crunch bars with me when I’m on the go. The shakes are super-simple to prepare and actually fill me up better than the other foods.
Medifast Shakes are available in 5 flavors.
Here are my super-quick shake reviews:
- French Vanilla – This is probably my favorite. It has a simple, light and clean flavor. I can drink these all the time and not get tired of them.
- Dutch Chocolate – I like this one quite a bit. It’s definitely rich and chocolate-y (is that a word?)
- Banana Creme – If you like bananas, this is pretty damn delicious. Reminds me of banana pudding. I like this one a lot, but would get burned out on it if I drank these all the time. Nice for a change of pace.
- Orange Creme – Tastes kind of like orange sherbet. This is nice for breakfast, but probably wouldn’t want to drink it everyday. Sometimes it reminds me of the flavor of children’s chewable aspirin that I ate when I was a kid.
- Strawberry Creme – Not so crazy about this flavor. A very sweet, synthetic strawberry flavor. It’s not disgusting and I would drink it in a pinch, but probably wouldn’t intentionally choose it.
- Swiss Mocha – I hate this one and can’t bring myself to drink it. Not sure what it is, but something about the Swiss Mocha just really turns me off.
Everybody’s tastebuds are different, so don’t rely on me as the definitive judge of which flavors are good. I know people who absolutely LOVE the Swiss Mocha. So try a variety and see what works for you. Once you figure out the combination that works, you can adjust your orders to eliminate the stuff you don’t look forward to eating.
My enjoyment of Medifast Shakes has increased 100x since I bought a Rocket Blender and started using it on a daily basis. I mix them up with some ice cubes and the result not only tastes better, but seems to actually be more filling. I know a lot of people swear by the Magic Bullet, but you might try checking out Best Smoothie Blender Reviews to see which one looks like the best fit for you.