Submitted By: Hidemi Walsh
Prep Time: 2 mins
Cooking Time: 5 mins
- 5 oz Fresh Baby Spinach, chopped coarsely
- 1 Carrot, julienne cut
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 1.5 tablespoons Sesame Seeds
- 1.5 teaspoons Sugar
- 1.5 tablespoons Soy Sauce
1. Place spinach and carrots in a microwave safe bowl and heat in a microwave on high for 1 minute.
2. Beat egg in a bowl. Heat 1 teaspoon sesame oil in a skillet and cook finely scrambled egg.
3. Add scrambled egg to the spinach and carrots bowl. Then add sugar, soy sauce and sesame seeds. Toss to coat.
An easy, fast, healthy and delicious hot salad!
Medifast Info per serving:
1 green | 1/4 lean | 2 condiments